is due to a change in my work habits. I'm currently doing a test-month at the gym (Fitness-Studio). Working out has made me far more awake and less bored. I spend whole days without coffee, and don't even notice.
A yes, my point.
I'm working on something, currently in the R&D phase (see all those freshmeat links?), but my interset in blabering about it has dwindled ;)
So rest asured, big things to come, as always
[ by Martin>]
similar entries (vs):
- tomorrow (# 10%)
- music for work... (# 8%)
- insomnia by choice (# 8%)
- Sometimes being away is a break (# 8%)
similar entries (cg):
- Der Schockwellenreiter (# 4%)
- being away can break old habits (# 4%)
- trying to quantify dream time (# 1%)
- Sometimes being away is a break (# 1%)