the tenth purpose
- What is my passion?
- What am I really good at?
- What is my Purpose
And then some thoughts Entrepreneurial Advice
- 9 out of 10 ideas fail
- keep trying out new things til one works
- to know if something is a success or flop can take up to 3 years
So to stick these two trains of thought together? It's the tenth 'purpose in life' that may be the 'one' that is true to you. It could be the first, the second or any other, but if you haven't found your's yet, you should keep trying others. And I guess trying out is the key here, because 'musing' or even researching is inferior to experiencing. You can only know if something feels right, if you actually feel it.
This kind of brings me back to the basic idea behind the Random University:
- no one can know if they love an occupation until they have really experienced it
- knowledge of (thinking about) a specific occupation helps little to actually judge it for yourself
- 5 reasons to not do what I want to do
- seeking the truth - the one we like that is
- when do you want something the most?
- challenging assumtions
alles Bild, Text und Tonmaterial ist © Martin Spernau, Verwendung und Reproduktion erfordert die Zustimmung des Authors